1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Anne Bonny from Nutsplanet!!

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Nutsplanet, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Nutsplanet A Fixture

South-Korea
    Hi Planeteers again,
    This beatiful and scary 'Anne Bonny' is from Nutsplanet as new release of March!!
    Most of you know who she is... There are many interesting stories in period of golden age of piracy. We hope you enjoy the stories.
    As always, this lady has been sculpted by Jun-sik Ahn and box-art painting will be posted in a week by Myeong-ha Hwang.
    Code : NP-B014
    Sculptor : Jun-sik Ahn
    Scale : 1/10
    Material : Grey resin
    Pieces : 6
    It will be officailly release on next week along with Trigger`s new guys.
    Thanks for watching and enjoy painting!!
    and visit our new website at www.nutsplanet.com

NP-b014gray1.jpg NP-b014gray02.jpg NP-b014gray03.jpg NP-b014gray04.jpg NP-b014gray05.jpg NP-b014gray06.jpg NP-b014gray07.jpg NP-b014gray08.jpg NP-b014gray09.jpg
    Glen, elanlane13, Dan Morton and 15 others like this.
  2. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    I doubt Anne Bonny was anywhere near as good looking as this, but it's a glorious tribute to the classic Pirate movie(y).
    Best wishes, Gary.
    captnenglish, Rich Sculpts and Scotty like this.
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Guys ,

Looks good be nice to see this painted up ..I see a dirty white top straining ! ..nice work on the tricorne ...prefer it with rather than without but good to have a choice again.

Gary,

I know you are of that certain age but surely not even you remember loading her pistols up !......I can just see you splicing the mainbrace !

Great bust though ..perhaps a start of a series of these characters

Nap
    garyhiggins likes this.
  4. merlino Well-Known Member

Italy
    fantastic the Bonny's bust ! :)
    garyhiggins and napoleonpeart like this.
  5. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    I liked the reaction of Calico Jack Rackham when he came into the captains cabin to find Anne "Splicing the Main Brace" with the newly "recruited" pirate only to find out, much to his confusion, that the new bloke was actually Mary Reed!!!!!!! that must have been a touch "Jolly" eh Roger?
    Nutsplanet, Pleez Pleez do Mary?

And Nap, Anne never needed her pistols re-loading, they just sort of kept on firing - such is Hollywood:LOL:
    Best wishes, Gary.
  6. brian A Fixture

Scotland
    I fancy this one from Nutsplanet.
    Brian
    captnenglish likes this.
  7. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    captnenglish likes this.
  8. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Well it doesn't look like the historical Anne Bonny (I doubt she was that attractive) or Clara Paget (the actress from Black Sails), but I am pretty sure this one will end up in my stash.
  9. Helm A Fixture

England
    Must be me, just don't like this one as much the other figures from Nuts dunno why just doesn't float my *ahem* boat for some reason, looks a lovely sculpt as ever just not for me
    Steve
    crf and captnenglish like this.
  10. MalcC A Fixture

England
    Nuts Planet strike again.

Think this will be a popular piece.

Malc
  11. Range Rat Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Just the sheer quality deserves paint.
    Gambler, captnenglish and garyhiggins like this.
  12. Anthony New Member

I'm really curious as to how Nut's Planet selects its bust subjects. Always unique and intriguing.
    captnenglish likes this.
  13. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Nut's is goin Nuts............Great work........A good whip surely helps............
    "The floggings will continue until the moral improves"...............................keep up the good work..........Wayne.....:)....(y)
  14. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Guys,

She is a bit pretty ..reminds me of Mrs Nap # 1 ...except this version would be more faithfull!!

Wayne...can't beat a good flogging eh!

Nap
    Jimbo and garyhiggins like this.
  15. Jimbo A Fixture

England
    Nice sculpting, I doubt if Ann Bonny was a pretty young girl such as this but who cares? She looks like a really nice bust to paint(y)
    Cheers
    Jim
    garyhiggins and napoleonpeart like this.