1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Andrew Moray and William Wallace

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by Paul, May 18, 2018.

1. Paul Active Member

Germany
    Two more for the Bannockburn Project, and two more for the Medieval Lords and Ladies list.
    [IMG]
    T
    he real powerhouse behind the Rebellion? Well, considering Wallace´s downturn in Fortunes with the death of Moray after the Battle of Falkirk and a lot of Blind Harry´s Story about him being considered historically incorrect, ie; some of Moray´s achievements being given as those of Wallace, it Looks more like Moray was the man at the time.
    Seeing as his not even mentioned in the Historically accurate docu film, Braveheart, I´ve given him first billing here.
    [IMG]
    Sir William le Waleys.
    Commonly, his Coat-of-Arms is shown with a
    bordure counter-compony
    but the Gules a lion rampant argent and a bordure compony of the last and azure was probably more likely, the
    bordure counter-compony being added because of it´s associations with illegitimacy.

I haven´t seen any versions with the
    bordure compony
    on the nags caparison but all red it looked a bit boring so I´ve added it.

His Standard bearer..Jack Short?
    [IMG]
    Both joined with the entire army.
    158 infantry
    20 mounted
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    The Cavalry
    [IMG]
    Someone showing thier respects to the english army