1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Andrea Hospitaller

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by billyturnip, Mar 31, 2007.

1. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Everyone else has painted one so I thought I would too:D

Roger

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Roger,
    Please, take some picture's again, because i cannot believe that the yellowish paint is the real one.
    I really wouldt give some nice comments.

marc
  3. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Marc, I've changed the photo's the only difference in the figure is the tip of the sword has received some work.

Roger
  4. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Roger -As one of my cubicle neighbors at work says about things he likes very much, "Sweeeeeeet!". Beautifully painted! You should definitely put this one in a show somewhere!

All the best,
    Dan
  5. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Thank you very much for the coment Dan. The Darlington show is coming up and only 20 miles away. Guess where I will be?:(

Roger.
  6. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Hi Roger. You are on sea, isn´t it?

Here the Duke of Bavaria will start in two weeks and I am waiting impatiently.

I like the dusty look of the figure.

Ulrich
  7. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Thanks Ulirch and I'm glad you like the dusty appearence of this knight. I'll be back at sea sometime next week, I haven't got a date yet. I'm looking forward to hearing about and seeing the photo's from Darlington & The Duke of Bavaria show's when I return.

Roger
  8. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    An obvious suggestion gentlemen. If Ulrich is willing - Roger, why not ship him the figure and let him enter it in the D of B show? And if that doesn't work out and you want to wait until May, I'll enter it in MFCA [I think there may be a small fee for entering a figure in that show, but it isn't much.]

All the best,
    Dan
  9. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Hi Roger

when you can ship the figure to germany, it will be no problem to take it to the show. And send it back, would be although no problem.

Ulrich
  10. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Ok Ulrich, If I can pack the figure so it will not be damaged I will post it to you to take to Bavaria.
    I have your address.

Roger
  11. flart1943 Active Member

England
    Great

Hi Roger
    Great paint-job. Dragon next?
    Pete
  12. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Excellent work Roger. I like the weathering
  13. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Thank you Guy. Don't you start Pete:p, my son has been on at me again about that. Next leave maybe.

Roger