1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

ALTORES STUDIO

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by ALTORES STUDIO, Dec 9, 2016.

1. ALTORES STUDIO A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Hello dear friends and colleagues!
    I present to you this year's last release
    ALTORES STUDIO

F-54-029
    EUROPEAN INFANTRYMAN
    14-15 century

54mm (1:30)
    Resin kit

Scult Oleg Pogosyan
    Boxart Ilya Fyodorov

Attached Files:

2. Oda A Fixture

Rank and file from the 15th century?And in 54mm?And in the usurpassed Altores quality of sculpting and casting?Am I in the figure modeller's heaven or dreaming?Either way please do not wake me.I love this in more ways than I can describe.Altores rising and thank the modellers' whole pantheon for that.

Oda.
    napoleonpeart and kevininpdx like this.
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Guys

Well. What a year it's been for us all and ALTORES STUDIO who have produced a lot of nice looking kits and busts ( oh yes got to get that in...lol!) and I have had the pleasure to review for them ..so thanks for that to them.

Certainly ending the year on a bang with this subject looks really good ....as Oda says ...ALTORES RISIBG

Looking forward to seeing what 2017 brings

Nap
    Oda likes this.