1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Abdel Rashid 1:10 Origen Art bust

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by OniBaka, Jul 19, 2014.

1. OniBaka Member

Italy
    hi, 1st I ask sorry for my bad english, this is a WIP of the Origen Art abdel Rashid resin bust, I have start to work on the face with scale75 colors and a couple of others common acrilics ( like polycolors and warhammer, only because I have finished other brand colors)
    the 1st image is the "unboxing", the bust is very clean and have not to work more on, only some "injection" connection to clean with sandpaper

busto origen web.jpg

the second is the face at the odiern status, is not 100% finished, I have to add something more with oil at the end

wip tigre del deserto 01.jpg

Hope like it
  2. Gellso A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Beautiful,

Gells
    OniBaka likes this.
  3. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Yes, I like it. Interesting colour choices for the face
    OniBaka likes this.
  4. OniBaka Member

Italy
    Thanks

Thanks, I have immaginate the skin like it was old strong leather that have pass years under the sun and the sand action in the desert
  5. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    WOW!!!! I really like what you are doing with this one, the blue around the eyes just make it pop. I hadn't really liked this kit before, but seeing this, it has changed my mind.
    Also welcome to Planetfigure, hope to see a lot more of your work
    Ben
    OniBaka likes this.
  6. OniBaka Member

Italy
    Thanks Ben
    online I have see only 2 of this bust paint, one is the Iguazzu for the Origen I have seen live at Stresa last week, very beautiful but paint in a solid "storic like" way so maybe for a fantasy subject is a little flat ( for my taste ) the other is a online version paint all in oil, the face was good but the dress and hat a little flat too.
  7. Captain Lol A Fixture

Belgium
    Great start .
    OniBaka likes this.
  8. maco61 A Fixture

Italy
    First of all, welcome aboard in Planetfigure!
    I hope to see more of your paintwork!
    Then I like very much your start.
    The face is nice indeed.
    I don't know this bust. Who produces it? What scale is it?
    Where can I buy it?
    Ciao by Maco
    OniBaka likes this.
  9. OniBaka Member

Italy
    thanks,
    All info are in the title, the bust is a 1:10 by Origen Art, there are several shop online sell it or you can find their website
  10. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Great start on this.
    The face is allready stunning.

marc
  11. OniBaka Member

Italy
    after long time i return with this bust, I have start to work on the dress, and I have used acryla gouache paint, I know is weird but I love use this paint I use for my illustrator work too. sorry for the bad light in the pic tomorrow with day light i try to meke something better, Im a total ignorant with photograpy

IMGP8435.jpg
  12. OniBaka Member

Italy
    touareg 1.jpg

I'm near to the end of this, is not soo bad hehe
  13. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Nice bright colours on this one, love the way the eye liner matches the head scarf. Also like the pattern in its shoulders
    Ben
    OniBaka likes this.
  14. OniBaka Member

Italy
    I
    have try to reply a classic and simple touareg /african style , for not be too fantasy hehe, thanks
  15. samson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Wow just seeing this awesome work. really like what you have going on here.
    OniBaka likes this.