1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique A weekends work

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by billyturnip, Nov 21, 2011.

1. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]I started these two figures at the weekend,
    54mm Prussian Jager from Fredericus Rex and SEGOM La Marquise de Pompadour.

Roger.
    [/FONT][/FONT]

Attached Files:

Mike S., redhorse, Sambaman and 2 others like this.
  2. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
  3. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Thanks Eduardo, I hope her dress goes as well. :unsure:

Roger.
  4. Stephan Well-Known Member

Germany
    very very nice i like what you done so far.
  5. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Thank you very much Stephan. :)

Roger.
  6. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Roger a great start and very nice skin tones on the lady(y)

Cheers Ken
  7. billyturnip A Fixture

England
  8. debrito A Fixture

Canada
    Nice start on the Jaeger, looking forward to see more.
    Great job..(y)
  9. Johan Kees Active Member

Belgium
    Hi Roger

You are very productive! Nice looking flats. I particularly like the skin tone of the infamous Marquise de Pompadour. Soft and gentle as was appropiate for a member of nobility.

I like to make one constructive comment though: to me it looks that the highlighting of the Prussian Jaeger is not consistent. Going by most highlights on this flat the light source is coming from the right (his left). But if you take a careful look at the legs you will notice that you have been putting the extreme highlights on the inside of both thighs. IMHO this OK for his right leg, but not for the left one where maximum light should be falling on the left side of the thigh.

Johan
  10. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Thank you Rodrigo.

Thanks Johan, I appreciate you taking the time to look and post constructive comments. The imagined light is coming from top left (the figures right). Hopefully when I post some photo's with more work done it will make sense... however if it doesn't I would really appreciate you, or anyone else having another look. (y)

Roger.