1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

A thank you to Gravesham

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by Gra30, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Gra30 PlanetFigure Supporter

Just a quick post to thank all the people that made Gravesham such a great show. Being back in my old neck of the woods the friendship has remained and I was truly made to feel welcome. The standard of competiton pieces was also high and a joy to see. Amongst others great to see my friends John Reagan, Paul Blaber, Alex Long, Jon Barker, Malcolm Cumming, Lee Chandler, John Tassell and David Grieve, and many others of course.
    Great times and good people
    Thank you
    Gra
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Gra ,

A veritable doyen of talented painters and sculptors .....always good comments about the show ....must try and get to the one next year

Anyone get any pictures?

Nap
    Gra30 likes this.
  3. marta Active Member

United-Kingdom
    napoleonpeart and Gra30 like this.
  4. Gerry Active Member

Always a good show, great to meet you Graham, and talk a while,
    its the people that makes any show! cheers Gerry Larkin.
    Gra30 likes this.
  5. Nap Moderator

England
    Thanks Marta for the pictures glad you all enjoyed the social side of the show .

Nap