1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

75mm Path Finder from Trigger in Nutsplanet

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Nutsplanet, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Nutsplanet A Fixture

South-Korea
    Hi all,
    We are happy to announce October new release from Trigger. It`s 'Path Finder' with nuclear carrier. Also this kit includes contaminated water sculpted base parts by Ki yeol Yoon so that you can build whole vignette.
    Sculptor : Joo Heum Yoon
    Painter : Ki yeol Yoon
    Scale : 75mm (1/24)
    Parts : 10 (including base)
    Material : Grey resin

Web : www.nutsplanet.com
    Email : nutsplanet@gmail.com

T75016_Color_01.jpg T75016_Color_02.jpg T75016_Color_03.jpg T75016_Color_04.jpg T75016_Color_05.jpg T75016_Color_06.jpg T75016_Color_07.jpg T75016_Color_08.jpg T75016_Color_09.jpg T75016_Color_10.jpg T75016_Base_02.jpg
    Tom W., Blind Pew, Reptor and 11 others like this.
  2. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Normally I don't pay too much attention to this range...........but..........this is stunning.
    The entire attitude of the piece works brilliantly without being over animated.
    So much detail and scope for the painter and talking about painting the box art is stunning.
    If I didn't have so many projects planned for the next year this would be my winter buy.
    gforceman, Martin64 and 1969 like this.
  3. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I agree with Del, something about this captures the attention even though it isn't my normal subject. The painting of the shirt is flawless.

Steve
    DEL likes this.
  4. fogie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Can only agree - these things don't really do it for me. But the paintwork here is truly astounding.
    DEL likes this.
  5. franck edet A Fixture

Canada
    the wife won't be happy .... once again ;)
    Reptor likes this.
  6. Ong Active Member

Agreed, the painting of the shirt is astounding. Also amazing is the Milkor multibarrel grenade launcher in 1/24 scale...a first in 1/24 scale.
  7. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Personally, I love this compagny of miniature! But with this figure! I love it even more! Superb work of sculpture and superb painting !!! Awesome !:love::eek:(y)
  8. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    For "Nutsplanets" "Trigger"-Range in the pipeline...:

Scale: 75 mm
    Resin
    Sculptor: Joo Heum Yoon

[IMG]

Cheers
  9. WehrWolf Member

yeah, the painting of the shirt is great :D
    i like the base .. simply and nice