1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

7 Battalion Royal Australian Regiment Afganistan

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by alamac, Oct 23, 2017.

1. alamac Well-Known Member

Australia
    Here's my latest WIP , 1/6 scale Naked Army cold cast bronze , i've had to cut the helmet from the belt and the hands and weapon to allow access to paint the webbing etc, as it had etch engraved for the bronze so i've had to fill that in using Vallejo Masilla Plastica ( plastic putty ) . A long process but worth the effort.
    Still a long way to go but the basics are laid down , now to bring out the detail in the weapon , webbing boots and hands
    All painted in JoSonja acrylic paints and represents a digger of 7 RAR on sentinal duty in Afganistan ,
    All criticisms and comments welcome.
    Cheers
    Al

Attached Files:

jakbwrhr, Macca G, loosehead and 3 others like this.
  2. Tony Dawe A Fixture

Australia
    You're my inspiration Alan. Great work on the multicam. A subtle conversion by your standards but it really makes this figure work for me.