1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

3D printing service

Discussion in 'Digis - Digital Miniatures 3D Modeling' started by Rafa Cebrian, May 8, 2017.

1. Rafa Cebrian Active Member

Spain
    Hello everyone.

I'm new to 3d modeling and I'm looking for a quality printing service, I want to do a test on one of the first things I've done. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thank you very much
    Rafa

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
  2. kaz6120 A Fixture

Japan
    Have you tried Shapeways?
  3. Rafa Cebrian Active Member

Spain
    Thank you very much, I have already found a printing service.
  4. debrito A Fixture

Canada
    really good face...(y)
  5. Kenilworth_Castings New Member

Hey Rafa, just to say that if you (or anyone else) ever needs a high quality printing service, send me a message or email on hystericalgamesorders@gmail.com. My main job is 3D printing and contract casting at Hysterical Games. I have samples available too.
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  6. Markster Member

United-States
    Hi, I'am working on somethings ( hopefully will finally finish somethem) I hope either have somebody scan them then print myself or have them scan and print ! Do you do have a scanning service I would like to see prices for figures and photos of figures you printed and how fine detail you can get from 54mm to 6 inches ( where are you located) email is cmcnamara 64@cox.net--thanks Mark
  7. Kenilworth_Castings New Member

Hey there Mark,
    Sadly you'll never get the detail you want with 3D scanning. We don't do 3D scanning as the technology just isn't there yet. We're simply printing.
    That said, we offer the highest quality printing in the whole miniature wargaming business, so... :D

We're based in South Warwickshire, Uk.
  8. pokrad A Fixture

Croatia
    I saw some of Your miniature prints, they really look great, so I am interested.
    Would be great to know some "average" price for some "standard" scales.
    For example 120mm figure, 75mm figure, 54 mm figure, 1/9 bust ?
    Also do You ship to EU ? ;P
  9. Markster Member

United-States
    Thanks , Kenilworth castings , will definitely keep you in mind !

Mark