1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP 30mm Flat ebayer's

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by billyturnip, Mar 23, 2012.

1. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    I received these this morning. They are 30mm and look like 1870 Prussians The first pic is from ebay . The others I took including how one of them looks after the stripper and then a spot of filing. Stay tuned to see how they turn out. I think I'll get £2.50's worth of enjoyment from them:)
    Roger
    1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG
  2. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Roger 31 pence per figure that is a bargain and it looks like they'll clean up well if the first ones anything to go by.

Cheers Ken
  3. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    I think these are real oldies Ken and I'm tempted to keep a couple in there original paint scheme.

Roger.
  4. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Bargain, should have them done over the weekend. ;)
    Carl.
  5. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Well they're only little. :D