1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

200mm Dragon Raider

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Jimbo, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Jimbo A Fixture

England
    Hi
    Yes sorry guys looks like I've done it again ...added legs etc to a EVD bust to create a full 200mm figure, but you know what I'm like!;)
    This is a "Female Fantasy Dragon Raider" 1/10 bust from EVD, all conversion work has been carried out using milliput & magi-sculpt and wire frame for the legs and right arm to be added.
    For the actual bust changes: the supplied dragon headed horns on her helmet were changed to the "bull" type and a small spike added to the top of the helmet, her naked breasts were dressed with magisculpt to form a thin silk like blouse, this was a lot of work but I think worth it in the end to turn a bust,which was well sculpted but not really making me want to paint it into something with much more appeal..well I think so anyway.
    Hope you like her,
    Picture quality is rubbish so I'll apologise for that ....I need to get a decent camera methinks!
    Cheers
    Jim

Attached Files:

Karlosfandango and mil-mart like this.
  2. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Another cracking conversion Jim ... nice legs.:love: Will you be taking it to Telford.

Cheers Ken
  3. Jimbo A Fixture

England
    Thanks Ken glad you like her, sorry mate I can't make Telford but I can bring her along to Bugle Call along with others.
    Cheers
    Jim