1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

19th Regiment of Foot, Green Howard's 1/9

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by CGS military figures, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Many thanks for those that have messaged me for this piece and thanks to Offo.
    I did bring him forward as I am getting ready for my Euro releases and a couple of extras building up.

Chuck did take a few and I was going to leave it a bit longer to build some more stock but he is now available at the link below.

As many of you know, I cast myself so if it gets busy and as mentioned on the webpage 5 working days to despatch at worse.

Some slight changes since posted in the sculpting as I lowered and changed the percussion pouch and raised the epaulettes as the museum piece has lost it stiffness which Offo used, correctly as reference.
    Many thanks.

Available from link below
    FREE POST WORLDWIDE

http://www.cgsmilitaryfigures.co.uk...-19th-regiment-of-foot-green-howards/10828687

1/9
    19th Regiment of Foot
    Sculpted by Pavol Ovecka, based and a tribute to our Bill Horan piece, 19th of Foot
    6 pieces high quality resin, clean casting guaranteed
    No plinth
    Box art to follow
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    dfmoss, Edorta, Nap and 12 others like this.
  2. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Wahou, great job ! CGS is a very good range of minis(y)
  3. mick3272 A Fixture

Great work all round. Have ordered,
    No need to rush see PM
    Mick
  4. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    offo likes this.
  5. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Another wonderful piece of work Graham,I'll have a closer look at this one in Folkestone mate (y)
  6. thegoodsgt Active Member

United-States
  7. mick3272 A Fixture

Steve,

Stormtroopers did/doesa 120mm 19th foot 1854 which is a cracker.
    If they S/trooper dont have it , it has gone to foxwood who will re release in time.
    Mick
    captnenglish likes this.
  8. ometz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Exceptional work.
  9. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    That is an exceptional looking bust which must join my GA
  10. MalcC A Fixture

England
    Just been admiring the detail. Superb.

Malc
  11. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    That is a beauty.
  12. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Beautifull figure.

Marc
  13. Huw63 A Fixture

Very nice indeed.

Cheers

Huw
  14. mick3272 A Fixture

Greetings All,

I put my order in at the weekend, I told Gra there was no rush in sending it. The postman dropped me a package this morning.

The 19th Regiment of Foot 1854 Bust arrived Safe and well.

I have to say the detail on the bust when you hold it is first class, and the facial expression is out of this world.

I have only two points.

1, Cap pouch would normally be on the belt, but as the belt is not shown it has been put on the lower part of the shoulder belt. I have read and seen examples of an extra pouch being put on the shoulder belt, to make it easier whist wearing overcoats. So no problem.

2, I personally think the chin strap should be on the chin just below the bottom lip. But that's just me.

Its a great Bust congratulations to Both of you for bringing it to the market, I look forward to obtaining any more in this era that may be in the pipeline.

Thanks
    Mick
    Ps did I say I liked it? Well I do.
  15. valiant A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Mick - heres another variation of the percussion cap pouch - not worn on either belt!

Attached Files:

mick3272 likes this.
  16. mick3272 A Fixture

Yes there are a number of variations. The Coldstreams have a little pocket sewn in to the tunic.

Mick