1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

1806-1807 Prussian Army Uniformological Plates

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by FG MiniZ, Oct 14, 2013.

1. FG MiniZ New Member

Hi Gentlemen

it is the first time I post news here as we manufacture 28mm/30mm figures for wargames but I have just posted something that may interest anyone who paint figures of any scale

Here is a nearly unique painting guide for the 1806-1807 Prussian Army: Plates have been hand painted.
    It is rare to have so many reference in one document and I think it will help a lot of people looking for Prussian uniforms and flags.
    I hope you will enjoy it

Cheers

Franck

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Thank you for posting these superb plates, I have downloaded them for reference, I notice two of the plates are 9 and 27 does this mean that there are more?

Keith
  3. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Thanks

As many who send infos for wich we are gratefull, they forgot usualy the essential
    FG MiniZ is a distributors & painting service

their site is : http://forgottenglorious.blogspot.be/
    for the plates :
    in the right column click on : Forgotten & Glorious Company of Art
  4. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
  5. maco61 A Fixture

Italy
    Thank you for the plates.
    I have downloaded all.
    Ciao by Maco