1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique 1. Landsturm Infantry Btl. Siegen, 4th Regiment

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Ulrich, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    I have start painting the first figure from my new range "Kaiser´s Army 1914718". He could be painted as nearly every german infantry soldier at the time 1914/1915. Because the most Landsturm soldiers from the town where I live where members of that regiment I will give him that title.

And pictures could be so awful. So it is WIP and I had to change many things

IMGP0296.JPG IMGP0297.JPG IMGP0298.JPG IMGP0299.JPG IMGP0275.JPG

I have made two bases because I will get the french soldier soon. But I will make another base with place enough for both
  2. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Great start Ulrich I've been waiting to see one of these painted, following. (y)

Cheers Ken
  3. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Hallo Ulrich,
    I,too will be following your progress on this one.
    Keep up the good work.
    Regards
    Andy
  4. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Thanks, guys. Much appreciated. I hope to finish him before Christmas
  5. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    And now I am ready, I think. Used two cameras and different settings, but the green is not the correct green of my figure. But .....

IMGP0336.JPG IMGP0334.JPG PC222078.JPG PC222080.JPG PC222082.JPG

He has blue shoulder straps because he is Member of the Landsturm. They are wearing blue ribbons around the shoulder strap. And he is member of the 4th regiment, so his "Faustriemen" (Cavalry-type bayonet knot) is white, blue, white, blue, white
    billyturnip likes this.
  6. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    I really like it Ulrich.... put me down for one. :)

Roger.