1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

1/9th SS Honour Guard - Maurice Corry

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Grod, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Grod A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hello Folks

Something a bit different from my usual napoleonics and victorian subjects is this 1/9th scale resin kit sculpted by Moz.

It will be released this weekend at Euro Miniatures Expo.

If anyone wishes to order for collection please contact me on gordonmi@hotmail.com

Cheers
    Gordon

addtext_com_MjAzNTI0MjExMDQ.jpg
    Tom W., Reptor, Scotty and 1 other person like this.
  2. Scotty A Fixture

Scotland
    Excellent sculpt Gordon, I take it it's an all black uniform?
  3. Grod A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I understand that it's all black Scotty. The belts and pouches can be white or black leather I believe.
    Cheers
    Gordon
    Scotty likes this.
  4. ometz Well-Known Member

United-States
    A fine representation of the Nazi Honor Guard. Really haven't seen any other similar figure in years (last saw Leibstandarte figures back in 1970's in a copy of Military Modeler magazine). My order is in.
    Grod likes this.
  5. Scotty A Fixture

Scotland
    That will be a striking figure, two of them and one converted to a standard bearer would be a great wee (huge) vignette.
    Grod likes this.
  6. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Guys

Nice to see something different from Moz ...certainly be good to see a standard bearer as well ..

Woukd be tempted if it was a bust ...challenge painting the black uniform

Well done all concerned

Nap
  7. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Very nice piece, very interesting to see the sculptures of Maurice in another register. Still beautiful ! Thanks for the news !:LOL::love:(y)
  8. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    very nice job from Moz something a little different for you too mate. hope it does well for you. see you friday in the Southcliff buddy.

cheers

ian

www.elliesminiatures.com
    Grod likes this.
  9. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    very nice job from Moz something a little different for you too mate. hope it does well for you. see you friday in the Southcliff buddy.

cheers

ian

www.elliesminiatures.com
  10. Grod A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    See you there Ian. I'll be ready for a jar by then.
    Cheers
  11. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    Excellent sculpt; should do well. The all black uniform will be a real challenge at 200mm.
    Grod likes this.