Terms of Service and Rules
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content ("Content"). Content posted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to post or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content posted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
planetfigure.com automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. planetfigure.com may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, planetfigure.com does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
planetfigure.com uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
Community Posting Guidelines
These guidelines have been developed with the goal of benefiting the community, and maintaining a friendly and courteous environment for its members. We are a unique community with members coming from different countries, various ages, as well as both genders. In addition, many members do not speak English as a first language. A sincere effort to recognize our differences, can help us avoid many misunderstandings and benefit us all.
- Keep topics relevant and informative
- Be polite and respectful to other members, even if you disagree with them.
- When offering help be as patient, and considerate as possible
- Try to benefit the community by ensuring that your threads include information that others will find useful.
- Place your posts in the correct forum for the topic.
- Moderate other users. If you see inappropriate content use the Report link instead of replying directly.
- Post inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages with the deliberate intent of provoking an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
- Hijack an existing thread with a different topic. Start a new thread if you have something to discuss only related to the original thread.
- Openly argue with or criticize the moderator team. If you feel there was an erroneous or unfair decision made, feel free to PM the moderator to discuss the issue.
- Start political, social, religious or other controversial topics prone to subjective and biased opinions. Good natured discussions and exchanges in the general or lounge areas are welcome but be aware that seemingly innocent political, religious, nationalistic or either banter may be offensive to some members. Use good judgment here. The moderating team will provide a warning were it is judged the line is being crossed.
The following are strictly prohibited:
- Direct threats, harassment, and personal attacks.
- Discrimination, racism.
- Spammed advertisements.
- Sexting (inappropriate/suggestive content).
If there are any issues with interpretation of the rules the forum moderators shall have the final say.